Were there moments in your life where you thought ‘No, I can’t be a lesbian, I have to be straight, “normal”’ How do you get through that?
Well to be honest with you, yeah, I did. I had really big issues when I was about 13, about being a lesbian. I felt really bad for fancying my school friends. That’s when I accepted it in my mind, I didn’t come out at 14, but it’s when I accepted it. I went to school one day thinking ’I accepted it in my head, does that mean that other people are going to be able to tell that i’m gay? Because I’ve accepted that i’m gay?” And no, no one did. But I was inwardly at peace with it, it was fine by me. And um, then it was okay, and I came out about 19, properly. And um, that’s when I have my first relationship for four years, so yeah, it’s okay. It’s very difficult for some people to be gay. Especially with assholes like, fucking Shirley Phelps and all that bullshit. You’ve got to really turn a blind eye to people who who try and tell you that you’re worthless, or, or make you feel ashamed of who you are, based on the people that you fall in love with, it’s ridiculous. Why on earth would you not be with someone who makes you happy? As long as you’re good to people, as long as you’re not horrible or outwardly discriminating to anybody, then love who you want to love. Because life is just damn too short to give a shit, and let anybody tell you what to do.
Cape Point, South Africa
Where the Indian and Atlantic Ocean meet.
This amazes me.
been right at this point
This reminds me of MarioKart and you drove off into the water and then you hit the darker blue water and you were basically fucked and had to give your coins to that creepy flying turtle thing.
two kinds of people
Don’t worry about the bitches - that could be a good motto, because you come across people like that throughout your life.
chocolate chip cookie icebox cake
- Australia: The class clown who makes everyone laugh
- America: The jock who loves themselves and everyone secretly hates
- Canada: The nice person who offers to show you around on your first day
- England: The hot boy everybody wants to bang because he's a gentlemen
- New Zealand: Australia's little brother who is the only one who thinks Australia sucks
- The Netherlands: That high kid in the back that everyone just ignores
- France: The romantic playboy who hangs around England too much
- China: The overly smart kid who puts his hand up for every question
- Russia: The scary large kid that nobody talks to because they'll probably get stabbed
- Ireland: England's short drunk friend who nobody understands but likes