I’ve been on the road with my sister for the past two weeks in search of beautiful places. We’ve gone all over Oregon and Northern California, seeing some of the most amazing lakes, mountains, rivers, beaches, and forests. The world is so full of beauty. Allow nature to fill you up when you feel loneliness or fear. We are all so lucky to live on such a beautiful planet.
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone
I want someone who is down to see the great parts of life with me. I want someone that I can call up and tell them to pack their bags because we are going to Norway on a spontaneous adventure. Someone that I can sit in a park and read classic novels to. Someone who will find the weirdest unheard…
I thought I understood it, that I could grasp it, but I didn’t, not really. Only the smudgeness of it; the pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious eagerness of it. I didn’t realize it would sometimes be more than whole, that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea. Because it’s the halves that halve you in half. I didn’t know, don’t know, about the in-between bits; the gory bits of you, and the gory bits of me.
can I have your shirt and bike